101 Meadowsweet Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1386627
Home in Roper Mountain Estates Greenville SC
Immaculate, updated, and move in ready home in highly sought after community of Roper Mountain Estates. This fantastic home has a great floor plan with a grand, vaulted entrance, sprawling space, and both a living room and office on the main level. There is a full bed and full bath on the main level of this home, and updates throughout, including kitchen, appliances, and baths! The double staircase upstairs opens to a master suite with two additional bedrooms and a bonus room on the second floor. All the rooms in this home are spacious with great closet/storage space. This corner lot, fully fenced back yard lot is landscaped with strategically with privacy from the inviting screened in porch, large enough for both an additional eating space, and sitting space. Such a beautiful street with a charming feel. Roper Mountain Estates is one of Greenville’s premier communities, located in the Oakview, Beck, and J.L. Mann school districts. The community itself has so much to offer with a club house, common areas, paths and lights, play ground, tennis courts, a pool and swim team. Easy access to I-385 and I-85. Ideal central location.
- MLS® #1386627
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMikel Ann Scott
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address101 Meadowsweet Lane
- SubdivisionRoper Mountain Estates
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.