1209 E Washington Street Unit 304, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1386877
Condo/Townhouse in Richland at Cleveland Park Greenville SC
LOCATION, CONVENIENCE, & PRICE make this 1BR/1.5BA downtown Greenville condo the next one to add to your list if your looking for the condo lifestyle. This 3rd floor unit is just footsteps from the elevator and features gorgeous hardwood floors, tall ceilings with crown moldings, neutral paint colors and more. The bedroom suite includes spacious bath with dual vanities, garden tub and separate ceramic tile shower and water closet. A walk-in closet is just steps away and talking about convenience, the laundry closet is in the bath and offers stackable accommodations. A long hallway leads you to the open kitchen/living/dining space where the hardwood floors continue. Enjoy cooking meals while entertaining guests as they pull up a chair at the bar top countertops and watch. A private balcony is through the double doors and gives you a nice view of the creek below. Additional features include a half bath, kitchen pantry, stainless steel appliances, coat closet and 2 storage closets. The common area of this gated property provides you space to grill those evening meals, while enjoying time in the courtyard. Located across from the Greenville Zoo and just minutes away from Downtown Greenville, 385 and more. If you're looking for a condo, this one is a must see!!
- MLS® #1386877
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Other, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingBasement Level, Courtyard Entry, Assigned Parking 1 Sp
- GaragesBasement Level, Courtyard Entry, Assigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorStone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLisa Cato
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address1209 E Washington Street Unit 304
- SubdivisionRichland at Cleveland Park
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.