822 Boling Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1387174
Home in None Taylors SC
Fabulous Eastside brick ranch has wide circular drive with extensive brick design, guest house was a part of the original 100 year old farm house, 30 x 22 workshop, garage parking for 6 or 7 cars, salt water pool, koi pond, beautifully landscaped yard, gazebo, custom REAL iron fence and gates, 10 carriage lights. Brick patio and brick walks add to the charm. This property is a gardener's paradise and also perfect for car collector and anyone needing a workshop. Guest house has 849 sq ft and main house is over 4000 sq ft of living space. Great room has cherry bookcases, hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling, ventless gas fireplace, and is wired for surround sound. The chef in the family will be delighted with the upgrade Bosch 5 burner gas stove, warming drawer and brand new Samsung refrigerator, granite counters, custom cabinets. The laundry has a gas dryer, washer, built-in ironing board and sink. There are 3 HVAC zones in the main house and a heat pump in the guest quarters. You will fall in love with the Florida room and screen porch, so big, so private. There is an office (fllex room), media center, bookcases. Bedrooms and a bath upstairs everything else on the main level. This is a HAPPY HOME!!
- MLS® #1387174
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pond, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentVirginia Abrams
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address822 Boling Road
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.