208 Raleighwood Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1387274
Home in Heritage Village Simpsonville SC
This is the single story home you have been looking for. Conveniently located to I-385, shopping, dining, major medical facilities, and Heritage Park. Top selling floor plan, The Azalea is the perfect open concept, ranch style home that features a spacious family room with a cozy fireplace and both formal and casual dining areas. The Gourmet Kitchen offers an expansive Granite Island, Recessed Lighting, Tile Back-splash and Frigidaire Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher, microwave and Gas Range. The Breakfast area next to the kitchen leads out to the built in covered patio for year round enjoyment. The Owner’s Suite with Trey Ceiling looks out to the rear of the home for privacy. The Owner’s Bath has an over-sized Tile Shower, Dual Vanities and Large Walk-In closet. The other 2 bedrooms are located in the front of the home with a hallway bathroom. Upstairs offers an additional bedroom and private bath and a loft style bonus/recreation room, perfect for guest or an awesome teen suite. This home is complete with Hardwood Floors through-out the downstairs main living areas, 2-piece crown molding, chair-rail, wainscoting and a 2 car garage. Lots of great built in energy saving features! The list price reflects the current builder incentives.
- MLS® #1387274
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMichael Mckeel
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address208 Raleighwood Lane
- SubdivisionHeritage Village
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:01pm EST.