109 S Kildare Way, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1387366
Home in Londonderry Moore SC
**SELLER IS OFFERING A $6,000 ALLOWANCE, FOR MAIN LEVEL BATHROOM RENOVATIONS, WITH AN ACCEPTABLE OFFER! BEAUTIFUL BRICK HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LONDONDERRY / 6BR/4.5BA/ +/- .65 ACRES / COMPLETELY RENOVATED UPSTAIRS & FULLY FINISHED WALK-OUT BASEMENT WITH KITCHENETTE & PRIVATE ACCESS / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES IN KITCHEN (INCLUDING JENN-AIR 4-BURNER GAS COOK TOP / SUN ROOM / LARGE BACK DECK OVERLOOKING FULLY FENCED BACK YARD / MASTER ON MAIN / ACROSS FROM NEIGHBORHOOD PARK / OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE AN ATHLETIC FIELD, TENNIS COURTS & LAKE! Beautifully situated on a +/- .65 acre level lot in popular Londonderry, this stately full brick home offers outstanding space, beautiful updates and comfortable living areas. A great first impression is made by a traditional Foyer with hardwood floors, attractive flush mount lighting and a transomed front entrance. Plenty of entertaining space can be found in the Formal Dining Room that features designer lighting. The Great Room offers a Gas Fireplace which serves as the room’s focal point, while a lighted ceiling fan and crown molding add extra detail. Double glass panel doors lead to an incredible Sun Room that features oversized casement windows, and easy access to the back deck that overlooks the backyard. The Kitchen is a chef’s paradise! It has been beautifully updated with granite countertops, coordinating tile back splash, stainless steel appliances (including a Jenn-Air 4-Burner gas cook top), and a mass of custom designed cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware. Beyond the Kitchen you will be thrilled to find a charming Breakfast Area, Powder Room and a large Laundry Room with built-in ironing board and even more cabinet space as well as a convenient utility sink. His & Her closets make the peaceful Owner’s extra special along with an en-suite bath with dual vanity and shower/tub combination. Two more secondary bedrooms can be found on the main level and share a hall bath with dual vanity. Upstairs you will be delighted to find a Bonus room/rec, two more rooms that could also be used as additional bedrooms as well as a full bath! The fully finished basement would be great for an in-law suite or teen suite. It offers a living area, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath, as well as private access to the outside. Outside you will be delighted to find a 2-car attached garage, a 36x18 deck and fully fenced open backyard! Schedule a showing to experience all this home has to offer today!
- MLS® #1387366
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address109 S Kildare Way
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleR. P. Dawkins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.