406 Lakeside Circle, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1387507
Condo/Townhouse in Rolling Green Village Greenville SC
Totally maintenance free living at its finest & easiest. Great patio home in popular Rolling Green Village retirement community. Good curb appeal with decorative fence in front. Extra parking pad. Open floor plan is light, bright, & cheery. Large LR-DR combination. Great kitchen w/ ample cabinets & counters. Large MBR w/ private MBA. Sun room. All appliances remain. Freshly painted interior & ready to sell. Rolling Green is a premier community for ages 55+, featuring - walking paths, lake for fishing, wellness center w/ salt water pool, therapy rooms, on-site security, lifeline alerts, housekeeping services,transportation. Main building has a library & wonderful dining room (great food) for residents. Also, RGV bus takes residents to Peace Center & other activities. Much bang for the buck with the regime fees.- Lakeside HOA is $230/mo & RGV regime fee is $444/mo. 1 time membership entry fee of $3,050/person. Tours of RGV can be arranged, showing all amenities inc recently built exercise facility, meeting rooms and entertainment spaces. RGV offers an array of activities and amenities. Amenities provided with fees include exterior maintenance (inc roofs), termite contract, garbage pick up, "lifeline" service, discounted housekeeping, discounted meal plans, discounted (or gratis) transportation. RGV is conveniently located near interstates, GSP International Airport, downtown Greenville, Woodruff Rd. shopping and restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- MLS® #1387507
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- StylePatio, Traditional, Duplex Style
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBo Matheny
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address406 Lakeside Circle
- SubdivisionRolling Green Village
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.