121 Sea Harbour Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1387551
Home in Shellbrook Plantation Simpsonville SC
Flash Sale – one weekend only (October 18-20) take advantage of reduced prices on our Quick Move-in homes! Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! Outfit the Dalton’s main-level flex space as a home office and skip your commute. In the kitchen, the island overlooks the open living space. Upstairs, the loft separates the secondary bedrooms from the owner’s suite. Located in a highly desirable school district, love living at Shellbrook Plantation with the playground, refreshing pool and convenient location. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Freshair management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1387551
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address121 Sea Harbour Way
- SubdivisionShellbrook Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.