101 Jamestown Court, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1387913
Home in Bradford Place Moore SC
OPEN HOUSE Sunday, April 7th 2-4pm. Home sweet home! This move-in ready gem is hitting the market just in time for you to relax outside and enjoy the stunning in-ground pool. Walk into the freshly painted foyer to find a dining room on your left and living room on your right. The living room boasts an adjustable temperature gas log fireplace with new logs installed. The large kitchen features tile floors, stainless steel stove, and a large window with a view of the back deck and pool. Open the newly installed sliding glass door onto the 17x11 deck overlooking the in-ground pool. The pool had a new liner installed last year. Pool is surrounded by a wooden privacy fence and has a separate fenced-in area for pets or play. Upstairs you’ll find all of the bedrooms including the master suite with a freshly painted master bathroom, new lighting fixture, and decorative mirror. The upstairs hall bath has a new vanity and tile surround shower. Architectural shingles were installed in 2017 as well as the upstairs furnace. Most windows have been updated to energy efficient Low-E glass windows. This home is located in Bradford Place subdivision with a 1/2 acre corner lot, zoned for District 6 schools. The home is conveniently located 15 minutes to downtown Spartanburg and 25 to Greenville-Spartanburg airport. Make your appointment today! This home won’t last long!
- MLS® #1387913
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentEmily Clough
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address101 Jamestown Court
- SubdivisionBradford Place
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleGable Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 1:01pm EDT.