312 Strasburg Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1387991
Home in Shenandoah Farms Simpsonville SC
Fantastic location backing up to mature trees creating shade and privacy for this 5 bedroom , 4 bath home just under 4000 sq. ft. One bedroom and full bath on the main level with Four more bedrooms and 3 full baths upstairs. The Master suite is a huge 26' X 19' . You will enjoy the large sitting area and very well appointed master bathroom with separate shower, large garden tub and double sink. One bedroom with its own private full bath and a nice size hall bath for the remaining two bedrooms.This house is ready for many guests. From the foyer there is a large dining room to the left and on the right is an 18' X 12' office /study currently used as a bonus room for pool table entertainment. Then proceed into the gigantic 20' X 18' family room with gas log fireplace.This whole view is an excellent gathering area as it is open to the kitchen and breakfast area.This is great for holiday feasts or just everyday living. The beautiful granite countertops and wood cabinets are enhanced by upgraded stainless steel appliances. For those that love the outdoors you'll love the 20' X 16' screened porch for summer nights and then grill out on the adjoining 16' X 12' patio while enjoying the level and shaded backyard surrounded by a secure privacy fence. The sellers have prepared this home for you with agreeable grey neutral painted walls and white trim as well as topping off the extra effort for you, they have just installed brand new carpet upstairs and most of the downstairs. The schools are award winning and you are just 20 minutes to the GSP International airport or 10 minutes to downtown shopping of Simpsonville. The wonderful events and fine dining of downtown Greenville is just 20 minutes as well. You are in the rural wooded countryside and yet so close to all that is comfort or needed. Make this one of your choices to see and fall in love with it!!!
- MLS® #1387991
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address312 Strasburg Drive
- SubdivisionShenandoah Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.