3103 Brushy Creek Road, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1388096
Home in None Greer SC
If outdoor living space is important, you don't want to miss seeing this amazing home! The backyard's main attraction is the stone and concrete island in the middle of a 655 square foot deck. There's a built in smoker, solar powered lighting, plenty of room for seating around the island and extra space for an outdoor farm table and grill. The deck is wired for cable, has a tv bracket and would be the perfect place to watch your favorite game with friends and family! There's also a fire pit, garden shed and chicken coop just in case you want your own fresh eggs for breakfast! Both the front and backyards are spacious and completely fenced. As for the rest of the home, the owners invested in improvements that really matter. They installed new siding and gutters (2016), new roof and HVAC unit(2017), expanded the driveway, added hardwood flooring downstairs, plantation blinds, fresh paint throughout most of the home as well as updated the half bath downstairs. The shed also got some attention with new siding and roofing. If you don't need 4 bedrooms, the 4th bedroom could easily be used as a bonus room or flex space. GREAT location: less than 4 miles from GSP international airport, less than 20 minutes from downtown Greenville and less than 5 minutes to downtown Greer. For more details, ask your Realtor to download the floor plan, a complete list of improvements and to book an appointment to see this lovely home in person.
- MLS® #1388096
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentShay Felknor
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address3103 Brushy Creek Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.