207 Edwin Ellis Drive, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1388138
Home in Perry Crossing Greer SC
Perry Crossing is a picturesque new community with a country setting and a great location near Five Forks! We offer 1/2 acre homesites! THE LEHIGH, a home where beautiful meets practical and neither are sacrificed! The foyer is open and airy, and the formal room at the front of the home lends elegance and old world charm. The kitchen is the everyday chef's dream with a huge island, rich hardwood floors, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry, and gleaming granite counter tops. The kitchen is open to an informal dining area and huge family room- such a vibrant place for entertaining! The study is tucked away from the noise to make it a place to work from home, but still easily accessible. A family entry area gives you a space for all the things that usually end up in the way. Upstairs a 19x12 loft gives you an area for a 2nd floor family room. The owner’s bedroom is a retreat at home, with two enormous walk-in closets and a spa-like owner’s bath featuring a stunning vanity with dual bowls and a beautiful, over-sized shower wrapped in ceramic. Three additional bedrooms, a well-appointed guest bath, and a convenient laundry center complete the upper level. Gorgeous finishes. Modern design with flexibility and style. You've just found the PERFECT HOME!
- MLS® #1388138
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address207 Edwin Ellis Drive
- SubdivisionPerry Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.