307 Milford Road, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1388323
Home in None Anderson SC
44 Acre Mini Farm! Welcome home to 307 Milford Road, peaceful country living so close to the city. Located near Anderson and Belton; just a few minutes off of Due West Highway, sits this 3 BR 3 BA Brick Ranch Farm House with walkout basement. As you pull down the dirt drive take a moment to look to your right and admire the fenced-in pasture. Step into the 6x6 foyer and follow the hardwood floors through the arched doorway into the 17x18 living room that features new floors, smooth ceilings, and fireplace. The large eat-in kitchen features plenty of cabinet and countertops space, smooth electric cooktop, electric wall oven, and DW. The 20x20 den features two exposed brick walls, a large bay window and is open to the kitchen/breakfast room. Be prepared to fall in-love with the 12x26 master suites privacy, natural light, sitting area, and onsite bathroom. Also on the main level are two other guest rooms, with large closets, and two additional gust bathrooms. In the basement you will be surprised to find so much natural light and open space and features like a wood burning fireplace, stainless steal countertop and sink, and a separate entrance. Also located on the property is a 24x24 carport, 50x50 4 stall barn with water and electricity, 40x100 kennel, 40x60 metal shed, and plenty of wild life! Additional land available. Minutes to Anderson, Honea Path, Belton and Due West! This home has it all; from the large living spaces to wide open pastures, but is still longing for your special touch. Call us today!
- MLS® #1388323
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Windows, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lake, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address307 Milford Road
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- MiddleHonea Path
- HighBelton Honea Path
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.