545 Shadow Lane, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1388412
Home in None Lyman SC
NEW YEAR = NEW LOW PRICE: As soon as you step foot inside the front door of this custom-built home, you will be wowed by the beautiful views of Lyman Lake from the wall of windows that adorn the Living Room and Dining Room and it hits you…This could be my home where we can create a harvest of memories for years to come! Memories of time with friends as you enjoy college football together on the open concept, main floor. Memories of the entire family (yes, the in-laws too!), gathered in the kitchen and around the dining room table celebrating year after year. Memories of the kids, big and small, tossing the football in the almost 3 acre yard or having pool tournaments in the game room. Memories of cousin sleepovers. Memories of cool, crisp evenings spent around a fire pit roasting marshmallows and making s’mores. Memories of making dinner with all of the kids and grandkids on the extra, extra large kitchen island. Memories of making a new start this new year with your loved ones, because with five bedrooms, there is plenty of room for everyone to stay with you. Memories of cuddling on the wrap-around porch, after everyone has gone home, watching the clear night sky and enjoying every single star……………“Our most treasured heirlooms are the memories of our family………….”When you take time to walk that sidewalk and picture those memories in person, you will see that whether Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer, 545 Shadow Lane has everything you need to create those family heirlooms for years to come. ***BREAKING NEWS: Seller is now offering a TWO YEAR, Shield Plus HOME WARRANTY from American Home Shield. A $1,215 value!****
- MLS® #1388412
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage6,600-6,799
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentApril Osborne
- Listing OfficeAll-star Co. Inc.
- Address545 Shadow Lane
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingPropane Gas
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:01pm EDT.