1031 Tuscany Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1388487
Home in Other Anderson SC
Brand New Construction and Move In Ready!!! The Sterling Open Floor Plan is a 3 level all brick home with a basement is 30 minutes to downtown Greenville from HWY 85. It is close to Clemson University, Anderson University, Lake Hartwell, boating, marina's, golf courses, and its own booming downtown area with dining, concerts, movies, ice skating in the winter, and out door market in the summertime!! This luxurious home offers custom kitchen, open floor plan, natural lighting, 6 bedrooms, bonus room, unfinished walk-out basement, and so much more!! Great for mother-in-law suites and combined families. Anderson county offers easy living at it's best with low taxes and great school districts. This home is BUILT for you by LOCAL Builder with A+ BB Rating, Apex Development SC.... building THE BEST communities in the Upstate! Make your appointment today. Builder incentive of $2,000.00 towards closing costs for using preferred lender/attorney.
- MLS® #1388487
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Steep, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJacqueline Haffner
- Listing OfficeAccess Realty, Llc
- Address1031 Tuscany Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:31am EDT.