712 Bennett Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1388645
Home in North Main Greenville SC
2BR/2BA COTTAGE IN NORTH MAIN/ ORIGINAL HARDWOOD FLOORS / FRESHLY PAINTED / KITCHEN WITH NEW COUNTER TOPS & STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / LARGE FENCED IN BACKYARD / WALK-UP ATTIC Conveniently located near downtown, this charming 2BR/2BA cottage has original hardwood floors throughout and a fresh coat of paint. The Family Room offers built-in shelves and has a wood-burning fireplace that is surrounded by brick. The Kitchen stands out with its crisp white cabinetry, new countertops with tile backsplash and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Located right off the kitchen there is a walk-in Basement, perfect for extra storage. Along with the two bedrooms, this home offers a bonus room which contains the Laundry room area. You will find two full size bathrooms, one containing a stand-alone shower, the other with a bathtub/shower combination. A walk-in Attic and large fenced in backyard complete this property. With this great location and so many possibilities, you don’t want to miss out. Schedule a showing now!
- MLS® #1388645
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address712 Bennett Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.