115 N Old Fork Shoals Road, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1388681
Home in None Greenville SC
Close to Donaldson Center, Simpsonville and downtown Greenville, this home offers great living space and three bedrooms on approximately 3.9 acres. You CAN live this close to downtown Greenville WITH plenty of land to enjoy. Beautiful hardwood floors in the majority of the home. There is a nice arched doorway from the living room to the dining room flanked by gorgeous stone columns. This home sits on a corner lot, with no homeowner's association or restrictions. Refrigerator, washer, and dryer stay. Home is Sold "AS IS". Schedule your appointment today to make this your home.
- MLS® #1388681
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1936
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address115 N Old Fork Shoals Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.