13 Rice Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1388835
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Adorable brick English cottage in the heart of Augusta Road area. Loaded with charm and close to all downtown has to offer - cafes, shops, parks, Swamp Rabbit Trail, theaters and museums. This .33 acre lot gives the new buyer room for a very nice addition if desired. Property has a one car detached garage with lots of storage and a fenced in yard. Inside has all the charm you can imagine with original farmhouse sink, all hardwood floors, built-in bookcases, and a real woodburning fireplace. Large front porch for an evening beverage after a long day of work! Unfinished basement.
- MLS® #1388835
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGina Calvin
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address13 Rice Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 12:46pm EDT.