115 E Earle Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1388849
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Traditional Earle Street Beauty! This stately four bedroom, two and a half bath features a formal living room with fireplace, formal dining room, refreshed kitchen and refreshed half bath. The beautiful staircase takes you to the second story where you will find a master suite with large bathroom and large walk-in closet. The second and third bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a sitting area and would be perfect for in-laws or older children. The wonderfully maintained backyard is fenced and includes a gated entry from Garraux Street.
- MLS® #1388849
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHistoric Area
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJason Mcclain
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address115 E Earle Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 1:01pm EDT.