113 Pittman Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1388898
Home in None Greenville SC
Tucked away on a quiet 0.72 acre lot, this charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home features an open concept living space, hardwood floors, character-filled tile, mouldings and fixtures, PLUS huge walk-in closets! Cooking out on the stone patio will be your new favorite pastime, complete with built-in bench seating and fire pit. The fenced back yard is a retreat of its own with a wooded, private feel, or opt for a little R&R on the covered front porch swing and listen to the birds. You’ll have ample parking space with the newly added stone parking court, and extra storage space in the detached shed. Situated in such a serene setting, you’d never know you were just 5 miles from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Greenville, while less than 2 miles from Paris Mountain State Park! Just as convenient to Cherrydale as it is to Greer and the Swamp Rabbit Trail at Furman University, you could not ask for a better location. You won’t want to miss this one!
- MLS® #1388898
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700-999
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrooke Tyndall
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greer
- Address113 Pittman Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.