24 White Crescent Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1388926
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
Quality construction with so many modern conveniences in the desirable Kingsbridge subdivision just minutes from all that the Five Forks area has to offer. From the moment you step into this wonderful home, you will know just has special it is. This home is situated on approximately 1.3 acres on a quiet cul-de-sac and is zoned for Oakview Elementary. With tall ceilings, site finished hardwood flooring throughout the main and upper levels, this home is a show-stopper. Recently painted interior with a fabulous floor plan, you will love. Enjoy your formal dining room, your separate office with fireplace and built-in shelving and your spacious living room with fireplace which is open to the eat in kitchen. This kitchen is a chef’s dream with plenty of gorgeous cabinetry, granite countertops and beautiful high-end appliances. The luxurious master on the main level offers a retreat you are sure to enjoy – complete with recently installed custom closet organizer. This flexible floor plan offers four spacious bedrooms upstairs – two with en suite bathrooms and the other two share a jack and jill bathroom. The terrace level of this home is incredibly versatile and offers unique living space with a bonus room, spectacular movie theater, additional flex space, bedroom and full bath, kitchenette AND an additional garage that is heated and cooled and an exercise room. What more could you ask for? If you love to entertain and enjoy the great outdoors, the landscaping will surely impress. With gorgeous and recently updated exterior landscaping, you will notice landscape lighting, a beautiful stone patio with outdoor fireplace and a spacious rear yard perfect for play or privacy. Kingsbridge is a gated community that offers a beautiful clubhouse, fabulous pool and tennis courts! Schedule your appointment today to view this beautiful property.
- MLS® #1388926
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address24 White Crescent Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.