124 High Hat Circle, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1388943
Condo/Townhouse in The Ravines at Camellia Village Greenville SC
Located across from the Furman Golf Course, this active condominium community is perfectly located with shopping so close and Furman University just across the street. This unit is one of the most private settings in Camellia Village. The new brick outdoor patio area offers more great socializing space. Impeccable condition, freshly painted and all light fixtures have been replaced. Having two master suites, both with double vanities, the Abbey floor plan is ideal for those looking for vaulted ceilings, open kitchen, sun room, split bedrooms all on one floor. Only two rooms have flat ceilings as the rest are all vaulted providing lots of bright cubic footage. The kitchen is equipped with a breakfast bar and stainless steel Frigidaire appliances and 12" ceramic tile floors. Floors in the great room and dining area are Bruce Hardwood (Gunstock). Granite counters in one master bath and laundry room. The community clubhouse is great for large gatherings, potlucks, card nights, etc. It has a fitness center and a small library. Many residents here take advantage of Furman University's "Olli" Program offering continuing education and activities.
- MLS® #1388943
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2009
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJim Fritzsche
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address124 High Hat Circle
- SubdivisionThe Ravines at Camellia Village
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.