402 E 2nd Avenue, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1389109
Home in None Easley SC
NEW MASTER SUITE! This house has it all! Southern Charm and completely remodeled with new kitchen and baths, stainless appliances, hardwood floors, new carpet and fresh paint, new hot water heater. There are lots of custom built bookcases and cabinets for all of your books and collectibles you can enjoy while sitting in front of the fireplace . There are 4 large bedrooms, the 4th bedroom is in the front of the house and could also make an amazing formal dining room. The master suite has a full bath and walkin closet. There is a jacuzzi sun porch off of the master to relax and unwind. The outdoors can be enjoyed on the front porch, the back screened porch, the large deck or simply under an oak or pecan tree. The inground sprinkler system is programmable to make your gardening chores a breeze! The large parking area is great for outdoor activities and parking. Fido will be happy in the large fenced back yard that is partly shaded. One of the best features this house has to offer is the 860 sq ft heated and cooled bonus room in the back. It has its own bathroom and separate entrance. If you prefer a garage, it would not take much to convert to a large garage and workshop as it was built with that in the plans. This is a great school district and a very quiet and sought after area of Easley. You really have to see this one!
- MLS® #1389109
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1889
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDarrell Gibbs
- Listing OfficeGibbs Realty & Auction Company
- Address402 E 2nd Avenue
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:16pm EDT.