11 Sunbriar Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1389120
Condo/Townhouse in Rolling Green Village Greenville SC
Welcome home to carefree living in the lovely Rolling Green Village retirement community! Enjoy your days in this charming, spacious, immaculately-kept home in the highly sought after Summerside neighborhood. The home boasts a huge living space that includes a comfortable living room, a formal dining area and a bright sunroom that has multi-use potential. The over-sized kitchen has nearly-new stainless appliances and a walk in pantry. The sunny breakfast room leads to a delightful backyard with a patio perfect for enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Two cheery bedrooms, two full baths AND an attached garage round out this perfect home. Rolling Green Village has an abundance of available amenities... come visit and discover what everyone else already loves! All potential buyers must be pre-qualified with Rolling Green Village (RGV). There is a one-time resident membership fee, a monthly RGV HOA fee, and a monthly Summerside HOA fee. Please contact RGV for details.
- MLS® #1389120
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1998
- StylePatio, Duplex Style
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Age Restricted, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSheri Winters-dillard
- Listing OfficeWilkinson & Associates
- Address11 Sunbriar Drive
- SubdivisionRolling Green Village
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.