95 Blackstock Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1389278
Home in None Inman SC
This gorgeous property is a MUST SEE! Meticulously cared for ranch style home perfectly designed for someone who has a home based business or hobby! Home has plenty of updates and space for everyone, along with several additional buildings that could be used for car restoration, storage or one building that's heated, cooled and plumbed could easily be used as a kennel. There's a fenced area for children or pets to play and roam. A split floorplan with separate entrances allows for everyone to have plenty of space, yet still be able to come and go as they please! Formal living room with fireplace, large secondary bedrooms, dual master suites, beautiful hardwood floors, dual fireplaces with brick masonry. Lower level has been converted for handicap accessibility and includes all the modern colors and finishes! This level could be used as a classroom, salon, daycare, or could be rental space. The exterior buildings provide all the space you'll need for any home business or hobby. If cars are your 'thing', you'll have endless possibilities to tinker and play, including your own PAINT SHOP with down draft to dispose of the fumes. This amazing property is only limited by what your imagination can dream up! So dream big and come take a look at all the features this home offers before it's too late!
- MLS® #1389278
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrian Hurry
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address95 Blackstock Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Handicap Access, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 2:01pm EST.