1249 Shadow Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1389314
Condo/Townhouse in 1200 Pelham Greenville SC
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Quiet, highly sought after community convenient to hospital, shopping, dining and downtown Greenville. This adorable 3 bedroom and 2.5 bath end unit will not last long! Spacious living room with fireplace and wet bar and over-sized dining room make it the perfect home for entertaining. Cozy kitchen with an abundance of windows and breakfast nook filled with sunshine. Master suite with double sinks, tub/shower and walk in closet. Deck overlooks beautiful yard with flowering trees. 2 car garage with TONS of cabinets and shelving for storage. Come take a look and move in just in time to enjoy summer by the pool with your wonderful neighbors!
- MLS® #1389314
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1983
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmie Kazawic
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address1249 Shadow Way
- Subdivision1200 Pelham
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.