120 Brookside Circle, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1389356
Home in University Park Greenville SC
FABULOUS LOCATION - NEAR DOWNTOWN! LOVELY QUIET COMMUNITY! BEAUTIFUL GREEN LOT! HOME W/LOWER-LEVEL RENTAL POTENTIAL! TOP-RANKED SCHOOLS! GREAT BUY FOR ALL! This FABULOUS LOCATION is 3-5 minutes to GREENVILLE’S POPULAR DOWNTOWN, to dining/shopping on Wade Hampton Boulevard, to schools, major mall shopping and to the I-385 to everywhere!!! LOCATION doesn’t get any better! This LOVELY QUIET COMMUNITY is situated across from Bob Jones University and in an area of beautiful mature trees and sidewalks to stroll and enjoy all. The home YARD overlooks a NATURAL AREA of TREES and a CREEK (great wintertime views) with the UNIVERSITY PARK just down the street for children to play. The elevation of the home affords great views of this beauty from the big picture window in the Living Room, as well as all from other windows in the home. THE BACKYARD is fenced and has mature landscaping and beautiful trees in the rear of this lot, with opportunities for nature/bird-watching, plus serenity and privacy. The deck provides room for grilling and eating while you enjoy this nature scenery. The substantial HOME itself has been loved and well cared for by families for years. The location plus the floor plan lends itself to a POTENTIAL IN-LAW SUITE or ROOM RENTAL, with the Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom on the Main Floor, while the Lower Level has 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom and an office (potentially could be made into a kitchenette), with a separate entrance. Other quality features of the home include: gas-log fireplace in Living Room, solid-wood front door with leaded glass pane, beautiful hardwood flooring on Main Level, marble-tile flooring in Bathroom, all-white kitchen with ceramic-tile floors and pantry, updated vinyl/thermal windows, updated electrical and plumbing, architectural roof (2013), a building for storage and workshop and a garage with extra pad for off-street parking. A one-year 1st American Home Warranty is provided for the buyers for the Heating/AC, electrical, plumbing and appliances. TOP-RANKED SCHOOLS serve the area and will always be a positive to hold value in this home. GREAT BUY for this FABULOUS NEAR-TOWN LOCATION, LOVELY COMMUNITY, CONDITION AND SIZE OF HOME! COMPARE AND SEE!!! (Washer, dryer, refrigerator negotiable.) If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1389356
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPlayground, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address120 Brookside Circle
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.