116 Quiet Way, Anderson SC, 29626 MLS® #1389380
Home in Other Anderson SC
Revel in this spectacular Lake Hartwell waterfront property including commanding vistas of sweeping sailboat waters. The 38x28 ironwood Superior Dock has an installed electric boatlift with arched 60 foot wheeled ramp leading to a flat, riprap shoreline. At full pool the deep-water dock has 20 foot depth at the far edge and 9 to 10 feet at the front. Stand on the property’s point to imagine the glorious evening sunsets you will experience on calm summer evenings. Take a comfortable level-terrain stroll up from the lake to the cottage style home built in 2005. Once inside, you are greeted by stunning reclaimed heart-pine floors. The main-level master suite boasts a view of the lake, an enormous walk in closet, plus a bathroom with a huge double-headed shower, separate Jacuzzi tub and twin vanity sinks. The spacious open kitchen floor plan allows for socializing and meal-prep to occur simultaneously. The second floor provides abundant space for family and visitors. In addition to a vast bonus room, the upstairs also includes a large room currently set up as a 4th bedroom. If desired, plumbing studs are available upstairs for a possible second laundry room or 3rd bathroom. This low-maintenance home is conveniently located between Atlanta and Greenville. Nearby Stone Creek Cove offers a 9-hole golf course, swimming pool, clubhouse and restaurant for a reasonable fee or optional membership. A scenic public walking trail can be found just down the road at Roberts Presbyterian Church. This wonderful, friendly community will embrace you once you call it home. For a list of extensive improvements made to the property since the 2006 purchase, please refer to the associated documents.
- MLS® #1389380
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Level, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoan Alexander
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Hometown Realtors
- Address116 Quiet Way
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.