726 E Lakeshore Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1389400
Home in Lake Lanier Landrum SC
Premier Lakefront Adirondack Lodge located on a point with expansive views of the first basin of Lake Lanier. Originally built in 1930's and completely renovated with several additions and recent updates including a new HVAC system. This 3 plus bedroom/3.5 bath unique lodge boasts multiple living areas and phenomenal outdoor entertainment venues. This property makes a statement with views from most every room. The main level and private master suite features heart pine floors, den with rock fireplace & beamed ceiling, living room w/ gas fireplace, kitchen w/ Elmira cook stove, large bead board pantry & antique sliding drain board sink, exquisite master suite w/ vaulted ceiling & Adirondack style shed dormer, large tile shower, 1800's copper zinc tub, His & Hers vintage porcelain sinks, powder bath w/ antique bead board sink, 2 guest rooms & guest bath w/ original vintage tub & shower. The lake room with its heart pine floors and wall of windows offers pure serenity & relaxation while enjoying the panoramic lake views. The lake level offers additional living spaces, including a third full bath, with three finished rooms. French doors open to the spacious screened porch which leads to the large dock and two story boathouse. This property also has a detached garage and expansive workshop with breezeway leading to main house, boathouse with upper recreational room and multiple open deck areas, porches and gazebo to make this exceptional property TRULY A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER!
- MLS® #1389400
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLake, Water Front, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTerri Eisenhauer
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Mtn Partners
- Address726 E Lakeshore Drive
- SubdivisionLake Lanier
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.