8 Ashwicke Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1389443
Home in Ashwicke Greenville SC
Southern Class and Elegance! Amazing Location! This captivating home is located on a delightful tree-lined street in one of the most sought after Pelham Road neighborhoods. It is nestled in one of Greenville’s prestigious areas with the best schools, convenient to shopping, close to Haywood Road, and top-notch restaurants. This charming 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home sits on a spacious, private, fenced-in lot encompassing .70 of an acre. As you enter this distinctive home, you feel the warmth and freshness surround you. From the inviting foyer to the gorgeous, hardwood floors, fresh paint, lighting, and carpet…this home is ready for you! The downstairs is impeccable with a majestic dining room perfect for entertaining and family gatherings. The living room is centered around the cozy gas log fireplace where you can gather with friends and family, have a movie night, or curl up with a good book. The incredible kitchen is complete with granite countertops, recessed lighting, and beautiful cabinetry. A connected breakfast room with oversized windows is perfect for intimate meals or to have morning coffee. When the day comes to a close, head into the master suite.The master bath awaits with an enormous walk-in closet, double-sink granite countertop vanity, and a tub/shower perfect to unwind after a long stressful day. Three more bedrooms and an additional full bath await family and guests to provide comfort and privacy. Head out back and entertain on the spectacular deck (17x26 in size) overlooking a magnificent, flat, landscaped yard with mature trees, a full yard sprinkler system, and garden shed. Enjoy grilling with family and friends or watching the animals play in the fully fenced in backyard. Unique home features include: a fabulous Laundry Room, Keeping Room/Study off of the kitchen, Full Yard Irrigation System (front and back yard), Hobby Room in the garage, Built-In Storage in the Garage, and Super-Sized Walk-In Attic Storage. Home Updates and Upgrades: 2016 included Remodeled 1st Floor, Interior Painted Throughout In Neutral Colors, New Carpet in the (Dining Room, Stairs, Hallway, and Master Closet), Hardwood Floors added to all 4 Bedrooms, and Light Fixtures updated throughout. 2018 updates were a New Gas Water Heater, and Deck Repainted. 2019 improvements were exterior painting and stainless steel appliances were upgraded. This home is the epitome of style and sophistication!! Schedule a personal showing today!!
- MLS® #1389443
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address8 Ashwicke Lane
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.