63 Park Vista Way, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1389450
Home in Hunters Ridge Greenville SC
Move in with EQUITY! See May 2019 appraisal in listing. Sited on a lot overlooking one of the areas most prestigious golf courses, Green Valley Country Club, this newly built BRICK AND STONE home is now ready to call home. Recently completed and staged by a local furniture store, the home is move in ready. As you enter, the main level opens with the kitchen and dining to your left, living room straight ahead and your master suite to the right. The kitchen features granite counters, dining area + informal sitting area overlooking the covered deck. Cozy living room with gas log fireplace and French doors to the deck. The master suite is stunning with custom tile shower, dual vanities, huge walk-in closet and water closet. Covered deck runs full length of the house and overlooks the walking path, Reedy River and golf course. UPSTAIRS you are pleased to find 2 sunny bedrooms and a full bath. A few steps down, the MEDIA ROOM is perfect for family gatherings and offers French doors that lead to a 2nd deck overlooking the back yard. Another local audio-visual company has staged the room with an 85’ TV with surround sound that is available for purchase at a DEEPLY DISCOUNTED price. With an acceptable offer, the builder is willing to install a ½ bath on this level. Down a few more steps you will find the UNFINISHED WALK-OUT BASEMENT! This area is perfect for most any hobby you enjoy. From this level you can get your exercise on the community walking path while at the same time enjoying the GOLF VIEWS and the winding REEDY RIVER that runs along the side. Hunters Ridge Subdivision offers pool, clubhouse, tennis court and walking path + it is GATED as well! This home checks all the boxes: GATED, RIVER FRONT, GOLF VIEWS, BASEMENT, GRANITE, a 1% BONUS FOR FURNITURE…the only thing missing is YOU!
- MLS® #1389450
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentLeanne Carswell
- Listing OfficeExpert Real Estate Team
- Address63 Park Vista Way
- SubdivisionHunters Ridge
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.