605 Crestwood Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1389467
Home in None Greenville SC
You have discovered a rare find, a completely updated one-story home with a basement on over 1.6 acres AND in an incredibly convenient location. This all-brick home offers single-level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main level. You will love the gleaming hardwood floors throughout and welcoming neutral paint colors. The kitchen was appointed with custom cabinets and new stainless steel appliances in 2017 and all kitchen appliances remain with the home. A sunroom was also added to the home to take in the beautiful surroundings and provide quick access to enjoy the nearly 325 square feet of decking on the back and side of the home. The sunroom, deck and great floorplan make this home a terrific place to entertain family and friends at holidays and special occasions. Three solar tubes and lots of windows provide great natural lighting and reduce the need for overhead lighting and a reduction of the power bill. The laundry room is also conveniently located on the main floor of the home. If all of that was not enough, the basement offers nearly 955 square feet of additional finished living space. You will find a wood-burning fireplace, large den/family room and bedroom with a full bath. An unfinished workshop can be found in the basement as well and can be accessed via the basement or from the driveway via a brand new garage door. This area is perfect for workshop projects or simply a dry place to story items for easy access. An additional detached storage building can be found off the driveway for landscaping/yard tools and accessories. There is more to this home than can be put into words as the sellers have put nearly $135,000 in updates and upgrades over the past 10 years. Key systems have all been updated including: new hot water heater in 2013 and new HVAC in 2007. Come see this beautiful home as properties in this location and in this condition do not last long.
- MLS® #1389467
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentRoger Nix
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address605 Crestwood Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.