13 Old Log Shoals Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1389488
Home in None Greenville SC
Enjoy the privacy of a 4.4 acre property with 450 feet of waterfront on the Reedy River, just minutes from Downtown Greenville and with easy access to the Southern Connector. Built in the 1970s, the home was designed to showcase the water views – including a stretch of rapids – as the river wraps around the house. This home was completely remodeled within the last 5 years to include a new open floor plan, new roof, HVAC, insulation, tankless water heaters, windows, doors, and more while maintaining its contemporary roots! Live off the grid with discretely placed solar panels, well, and septic system – no utility bills! This home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and plenty of entertaining space both inside and out! Enjoy full river views through oversized windows from all areas inside the house and the oversized master suite. The single-story home flows perfectly, from the two story foyer with an attached multipurpose room to the large sunken living room, dining room, and into the kitchen. Natural light floods through the massive windows on the rear of the home featuring stunning views all year long. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen, which includes solid surface countertops, stainless appliances, an induction cooktop, double ovens, plenty of counter and cabinet space, and a breakfast bar. The kitchen opens to a cantilevered screened porch overlooking the water as well as a cozy keeping room featuring a circulating wood burning fireplace. The master suite features a cathedral ceiling, separate sitting room or office, glass slider to a deck overlooking the rapids, and a huge bathroom featuring double sinks with a separate vanity, an oversized shower, and a walk in closet with custom closet system and in-closet laundry. Outside of the home, enjoy decks off the sunken living room, the keeping room, and the master suite, all leading to a 1300 square foot stone patio overlooking the river. Two separate garages allow plenty of room for storage. A breezeway from the home connects a double garage with a huge loft above—perfect for storage, hobbies, or could be finished into a studio apartment. A massive 6 bay detached garage is every man's dream, with plenty of room for cars, trucks, boats, tractors, equipment, tools and toys of all kinds. The front field is approximately 1 acre of unrestricted land; it currently features a fruit orchard but is an open palate for your dreams. You must see this home to truly appreciate all it has to offer!
- MLS® #1389488
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAdam Lively
- Listing OfficeMontgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address13 Old Log Shoals Road
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorBrick, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.