3501 Old Buncombe Road Lot 28, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1389506
Home in None Greenville SC
Lot and home packages available at Latimer Square in San Souci! This floor plan is called the ‘Mulberry’ and is approx 1044 sq ft. This area is being developed rapidly and offers a rare opportunity to build a home in a unique setting at a price point hard to come by! Ten minutes/3 miles from downtown Greenville, walking distance to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and in a charming textile mill community! Build your very own home with plenty of options for upgrades including: granite countertops, flooring, screened porches, outdoor fireplaces, detached garage, etc! The development will host a total of 29 lots. Over 10 different house plans will be available, provided and built by Quinn and Satterfield Builders! Construction set to begin Spring 2019 on pre-sales already under contract. Do not miss out on Latimer Square!
- MLS® #1389506
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentAllison Johns
- Listing OfficeResource Realty Group
- Address3501 Old Buncombe Road Lot 28
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.