119 Shannon Lake Circle, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1389521
Home in Shannon Forest Greenville SC
Beautiful custom home on the Eastside at Shannon Forest Lake. Enjoy the beautiful Victorian Conservatory with views of the park-like back yard setting plus the glass ceiling provides views of the clouds and stars. Over an acre of land. Circle driveway, extra parking areas and convenient location. In addition to the Bedrooms there is an Bonus Rm/Office upstairs. The gourmet upgraded Kitchen features a large Island, quartz counter tops, gas stove, extra wall oven and fabulous walk-in Pantry/Laundry room plus ample cabinet storage. The many custom windows let light flow over the extra moldings and glowing hardwood flooring. Main floor MBR with new zero entry shower, jetted tub , walk-in closet with organizers. Excellent closets and storage through out the home. This neighborhood is walking distance to private school and close to Roper Mtn. or Pelham Road.
- MLS® #1389521
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCaryn Berry
- Listing OfficeAssist 2 Buyers & Sellers Rlty
- Address119 Shannon Lake Circle
- SubdivisionShannon Forest
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Cork
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.