608 Easley Bridge Road, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1389557
Home in None Greenville SC
Minutes from Main Street Greenville! Fully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home just around the corner from St. Francis downtown. Easy walking distance from the shops and restaurants on Pendleton Street. Will be less than a mile from Greenville's Unity Park when the park is completed. New flooring, paint, kitchen appliances, fixtures, cabinetry and exterior siding! Deep closets, large laundry area, and a great deck for entertaining. This property would work well for a home OR an office - it is zoned C2 and very easy to find. The backyard could easily be converted to more parking spaces if necessary. Brand new HVAC to be installed by seller upon closing. Don't miss out on this gorgeous house!
- MLS® #1389557
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRebecca Miller
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Unlimited, Llc
- Address608 Easley Bridge Road
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.