424 Sunset Point Drive, West Union SC, 29696 MLS® #1389563
Condo/Townhouse in Stoneledge at Lake Keowee West Union SC
Welcome to Stoneledge a gated luxury townhome community on beautiful Lake Keowee. Enjoy maintenance free living with an abundance of amenities. This end unit gives you privacy like no other siding up to the peaceful wooded Duke Energy environmental area with bubbling stream, Lake Views, 2 parking spaces and deeded Boat slip #17. Walk into an open floor plan looking all the way through your dining room, living room and enclosed porch to the Lake. The Hampton floor plan comes with 2 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, a downstairs recreation room, an all-weather enclosed porch and one car detached garage. Upstairs boasts a large master suite and guest bedroom with private bath. This model has the largest master suite with walk-in closet, lake views, dual sinks, separate jetted tub, shower and linen closet. Travel downstairs to your entertaining space w/full bath, kitchenette, laundry room, storage and walk out patio for grilling and enjoying even more lake views. Stoneledge amenities include; Walking trails, tennis court, pool, clubhouse and fitness room. Just around the corner is Crooked Creek RV park with boat ramp and gas pumps.
- MLS® #1389563
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2003
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Dock, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Assigned Parking 1 Sp, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Assigned Parking 1 Sp, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Water View, Deeded Boat Slip
- Listing AgentGreg Coutu
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Lake Keowee Water
- Address424 Sunset Point Drive
- SubdivisionStoneledge at Lake Keowee
- CityWest Union
- Zip Code29696
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.