737 Parkins Mill Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1389578
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
You will not want to miss this fabulous home on beautiful .968 acre lot totally fenced. Beautiful hardwood floors and 2 fireplaces with gas logs. Wonderful kitchen that opens to sunroom with access to large deck from sunroom or den. Formal dining room and sunken living with great 9ft ceilings. Built-in desk area as well a wall in laundry room with sink, cabinets & counter space. Do not miss the fabulous guest house with bedroom, bathroom & den. Could be great art studio, in-law suite or just great for entertaining. Walk or jump on your golf cart to schools, restaurants or shopping! The guest house is approx. 800 sq. ft. Location! Location! Location!
- MLS® #1389578
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Tennis Court
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBeth Crigler
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address737 Parkins Mill Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01pm EDT.