38 Clarendon Avenue, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1389652
Home in None Greenville SC
Charming home on historic Clarendon Avenue in the highly sought after San Souci community. Built in 1952, this home features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal dining room, breakfast area, large den and a bright sun room that overlooks beautiful tree lined Clarendon Ave. Original hardwoods, granite counter tops, and marble tile add plenty of character. Full partially finished attic with walk up stairs offers plenty of room to expand. One car garage and full basement. Large fenced in yard with beautiful landscaping and plenty of curb appeal. Enjoy relaxing on the back deck or take a dip in the pool on those hot days. This home is minutes from downtown and the swamp rabbit trail. Don't hesitate! This home won't last long!
- MLS® #1389652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-Above Ground, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMelissa Johnson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address38 Clarendon Avenue
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.