441 Old Burnett Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1389714
Home in None Inman SC
Acreage, acreage, acreage! Fantastic tri-level home situated on 11 acres in the Boiling Springs area. The home has so much character and is just waiting for a buyer who likes non-cookie cutter homes! The sunroom is an oversized room great for family events, entertaining, or using as a family room. This room also has a wall of buffet cabinets for storing all the accessories someone might need to entertain and a wood burning stove. The kitchen is a great large space so more than one cook can be in the kitchen at a time. Part of the kitchen is a breakfast or dining room area as well. The formal living room has hardwoods and a very stylistic gas logs fireplace with custom woodwork for the mantle. On the upper level you will find the Master, master bath, 2 more bedrooms and guest bath. On the lower level you will find the Laundry, a large recreation room that can be used as an apartment, office, play room, man cave, or business entrance. There is a walk out through an exterior door. There is also another bath and bedroom potential on this level that is now being used for an exercise room. So much storage in this home, not to mention the three outbuildings that convey with the property! Did you see the workshop? Two detached workshops near the gazebo with electricity, and one has attached covered area for storage of farm equipment, ATV's, and more! This property is unrestricted, and if you love living off the land, there are apple, pear, peach, Asian pear, persimmon, and pecan trees, as well as blueberry bushes, thornless blackberries, and wild-blackberries. Additionally there is 41.57 acres being sold separately that is available as well. Seller will do a survey before closing. Country setting minutes from shopping and schools in Boiling Springs.
- MLS® #1389714
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address441 Old Burnett Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Radiant
- CoolingAttic Fan, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Woodstove, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.