619 W Parker Road, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1389737
Home in Victory-Monagha Greenville SC
WOW! Completely renovated bungalow in 2018 on a large lot awaits you. Huge front porch, refinished pine hardwood floors throughout, crown molding, ceramic tile bathroom floors, granite countertops, large bedrooms, walk in closet and laundry room, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, deck out back for entertaining overlooking a large fenced backyard with mature trees. New roof, HVAC, plumbing and electrical. This hidden gem is completely updated and move in ready! Just a short walk or bike ride to parks, Swamp Rabbit Trail/Cafe, Hampton Station, Pendleton Street Arts District and Downtown Greenville! Plenty of space to add a garage/workshop or subdivide for a second lot.
- MLS® #1389737
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentWilliam Scot Terry
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address619 W Parker Road
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.