110 Lockwood Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1389767
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
Location is everything. This beautiful all-brick home has it all. Located in the highly desired Overbrook area, it boasts over 3000 square feet and a private .8-acre lot. Pulling into the circular drive you’re invited into the home by the stately brick staircase. Upon entering, you’re greeted by a large foyer and you’ll immediately notice the pride in ownership. This home has many updates, and yet still retains its original charm. To the left is a large formal dining room with wainscoting, providing plenty of room for entertaining. To the right of the foyer is a grand formal living room which can also be used as a home office. Directly off the dining room, the completely updated kitchen with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, cozy window seat, and glass door cabinets is a cook’s dream. The den has exposed wood beams, an impressive wood burning fireplace that has been fitted with gas logs, and an abundance of room to gather with guests. The master bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet are located on the main level. In addition, the laundry room and a half bath are conveniently located on the first floor. Heading upstairs, you’ll find three large bedrooms all with walk-in closets and an additional full bath. This home also includes a partial basement with a heated and cooled exercise room, a work shop and one-car garage. On the warm summer afternoons enjoy relaxing in the screened-in porch overlooking the ample backyard with flowering trees and babbling creek. Come see this amazing home today!
- MLS® #1389767
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentLisa Briganti
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address110 Lockwood Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01pm EDT.