323 Crandon Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1389865
Home in Tuscan Woods Greenville SC
This charming, Charleston-style home is located in the heart of the Eastside in Tuscan Woods. This custom home, built by Lazarus-Shouse, features 4BR (or 3BR & bonus) and 3.5BA. It has an open floor plan with the kitchen opening to the great room, eating area, back patio and beautiful pergola. The gourmet kitchen includes granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and lots of storage. The spacious 1st floor master bedroom suite features BRAND NEW hardwood floors, walk-in closet, split vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Upstairs you will find 3 additional bedrooms, 2 full baths and some walk-in storage. Other important features/updates – new roof in 2017, entire exterior recently painted, entire interior painted and fenced in backyard area. This community features multiple common areas and the lawn maintenance is included in the HOA fees. Award winning schools, minutes to shopping, restaurants, medical offices, airport and the interstate make it a perfect location on the Eastside. This home will not last long – come see it today!
- MLS® #1389865
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMikel Ann Scott
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address323 Crandon Drive
- SubdivisionTuscan Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.