200 Land Grant Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1389905
Home in Kilgore Plantation Simpsonville SC
"The Natchez" model built by C & D Homes is in one of Greenville's most desired communities and school districts. Enjoy sitting on the back porch or the long Southern Plantation Colonial style front porch recessed under a gable roof admiring the beautiful setting. This inviting 4-bedroom home has the master bedroom on the main level. The additional bedrooms and studio are on the second floor as well as a large bonus room over the garage which you will love! There are tons of storage spaces throughout the home! The home exterior was just freshly painted. Once you enter the front door and see the beautiful stairway and two-story foyer you will see the large living room which opens to the dining room to the left and a very comfortable library/office to the right with built-in bookcases.....You will love the open kitchen, breakfast and keeping room which measures plus or minus 37 x 16..All the rooms on the first floor have 10-foot ceilings and hardwood flooring. The kitchen and keeping room are 2 stories high – plus the living room, library and dining room all have 7-piece moldings. Then in the back of the home is the large kitchen/breakfast area which opens into the Keeping room. This area has an entire wall of windows with a French door which opens to the deck. Off that area is the master bedroom with an amazing bathroom which leads to a private garden area - so lovely! The master bath has an oversized walk-in closet with built-in storage, marble throughout, large jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double sinks and again remember it opens to the private walled Garden/Courtyard area. The Laundry room has lots of built-in cabinetry and laundry sink. Don't miss seeing this home - it is beautiful - the setting is amazing with the beautifully landscaped yard and circular driveway contribute to the elegant feeling - (Oh, just a note, one room upstairs which has carpeted walls is where their son use to practice his musical talents - the sound was very well contained to that room) it might be a great room for you to develop your talents too..... Not only do you have the back deck and the front porch, plus the private walled garden off the master bath, you also have another porch off the covered side entrance. You will love the circular drive with landscaped island and extra parking pad too! Great lot - may be enough room to add a pool (not sure - up to buyer to confirm) Walk to neighborhood pool and tennis - you will love it. This home is meticulously maintained - enjoy having new hvac system....
- MLS® #1389905
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800-4,999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarol Pyfrom
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address200 Land Grant Drive
- SubdivisionKilgore Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 2:46am EST.