27 Sable Glen Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1389921
Home in Claremont - Greenville Greenville SC
What an amazing home! Award winning builder, Goodwin-Foust, certainly outdid themselves on this home - The architectural design is outstanding. So many beautiful windows which allow lots of light...plus the numerous ceiling heights and designs. If you enter from the side driveway door you can see the charming side porch where the owners sit and listen to music while visiting with their neighbors. Enter into the keeping room, breakfast area and kitchen - it is such a warm and cozy setting.. The kitchen has tons of storage and a wonderful center island which is great for entertaining - plus a breakfast area which looks out over the front side yard via a bay window. The breakfast area also has a built in desk area. Then thru the kitchen to the beautiful dining room which you can additionally enter from the front door on the right and on the left is the home office. Going back to the front door entrance with the dining room on the right and the office on the left, you enter into the large great room which exits out onto a magnificent covered porch and expansive deck. Then to your right you have the really warm keeping room with tray ceiling and large stone gas fireplace which opens to kitchen, side porch, back patios and living room. The laundry room and three car garage are down a hall off the keeping room making every day chores a breeze. Off the great room to the left is master bedroom suite on the main level. It has two large his and hers walk in closets. It is so elegant and the master bath is very luxurious. From most of the back of the main level you can enter out onto the covered porch which opens to a large deck which has dedicated gas line for a grill. From there, you can go down to the secluded fire pit area With lush and mature landscaping - they have thought of everything. A lovely guest bedroom and bath is also located downstairs. The other bedrooms and bonus room are Upstairs along with walking and access to a very large attic. The attic can also be accessed through a disappearing ladder in the garage .You will love this home - Enjoy having the three car garage and spacious driveway off the side porch - lots of parking for friends and family at this beautiful corner lot home.
- MLS® #1389921
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarol Pyfrom
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address27 Sable Glen Drive
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.