104 Pink Blossom Court, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1389982
Home in Forrester Chase Greenville SC
Wow, this remarkable RANCH home offers so many UPGRADES and features a wonderful SUNROOM overlooking a level, PRIVATE yard. Sitting up high on a hill, you have great VIEWS off in the distance, creating a feeling of spaciousness. This great level lot makes for no steps and easy entry into the house. Enter and be amazed - elegant ceramic TILE floors accent this huge OPEN FLOOR PLAN with vaulted ceilings, made even brighter by the sun room windows. Cooks will love the wraparound kitchen with updated GRANITE counters, farmhouse stainless steel sink, granite backsplash, gas range, and matching upper end GE STAINLESS STEEL appliances. All drawer knobs have been replaced throughout the home. All LIGHT FIXTURES have been updated – looking sharp and modern bronze look. New ceiling fan in the great room. The master bedroom also feels roomy with a large walk-in closet. The bathroom is something to marvel at – shower and tub room walls and floors are ALL TILE with detail accents. Dual vanity counters are granite. With a jetted tub, and stylish ceramic tile flooring, this is a dream room. You will not run out of hot water here – a gas tankless ON-DEMAND WATER HEATER just keeps on cranking and saves you money! Across the house you will find 3 more bedrooms – one functions nicely as an office and features French doors plus a closet. All secondary bedrooms have laminate flooring in excellent shape. The hall bath will knock you out with custom tile look and a new Kohler toilet. HVAC for the main house was replaced in 2015 and a 1.5-ton min-split was added for the sun room in 2016 - this ADDED APPROX 320 sf of heated space to the house - plenty of heating and cooling here. Window SHADES have been updated in the dining room and front bedroom with cordless Levolor cordless cellular shades. A custom Alderlea WOODSTOVE offers an alternative heat source in the great room, and glass window provides a warm tone to the room. And, plenty of firewood out back at the huge wood pile! Check out the storage SHED WITH POWER that gives your storage flexibility. A mature grape vine by the back fence will produce fruit, along with blueberry bush, cherries and a peach tree. There is water access in the center of the yard for GARDENERS. New FENCE was installed in 2013 – has two gates for easy access. IRRIGATION SYSTEM keeps the front yard looking great and has a separate water meter. So many updates that show pride of ownership and make this home move in ready. New WINDOWS (transferrable warranty) in 2018 keep this home energy efficient, as will the extra blown INSULATION in the attic. New GUTTERS and GUTTER GUARDS in 2018. New architectural ROOF 2010. DUCTWORK cleaned 2016. New garbage DISPOSAL 2017. Termite Bond is in place. Stylish ceramic tile in the garage – looks great and cleans up spills easily. This home has a great central location – super close to Woodruff Road via Miller Rd, quick to Laurens Rd and Millennium Campus; or cut over to Salters to reach Verdae – lots of options! Great schools and Fischer MS is nearby. This is a special property!
- MLS® #1389982
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLee Cunningham
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address104 Pink Blossom Court
- SubdivisionForrester Chase
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.