20 Brockmore Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1390059
Home in Woods @ Bonnie Brae Greenville SC
What a gem! Located in one of Mauldin’s most popular & established neighborhood, this one and a half story abode is just what you have been searching for! 120 Brockmore Drive offers a timeless open floorplan with a traditional Foyer that warmly welcomes friends and neighbors. The Foyer opens up to comfortable living areas that are crowned by a soaring cathedral ceiling. The centrally located Great Room showcases a gas log fireplace with a traditional mantel and picture frame molding that rises to the ceiling. The formal Dining Room offers a sophisticated space for hosting family celebrations. It has been styled with chair rail moldings, pendant lighting and a glass panel door that opens to the rear patio. White cabinetry defines the nearby Kitchen that also includes a full appliance package, a center island workspace, snack bar that extends into the Dining Room and even a double door pantry. The bedrooms are arranged in the sought after split plan, which allows for maximum privacy. The Master Suite is a sweet escape that you will look forward to retiring to at the end of a long day. It’s bedroom is punctuated by a cathedral ceiling with flush mount lighting. In the Master bath you will find a deep garden tub, separate shower. Extended cultured marble vanity with dual sinks, and a to-die-for walk-in closet. Both secondary bedrooms are located on the opposite wing of the home. They each have a double door closet, stylish 2” blinds, and excellent closet space. The secondary bedrooms share a centrally located hall bath equipped with a tub/shower combination and a cultured marble vanity. Also, be sure not to miss the upstairs Bonus Room. This extra space could easily be used as a fourth bedroom or would make the ideal Home Office, Play Room or Studio….its possibilities are endless! A wonderful patio awaits you at rear of the home along with a big fenced backyard that’s ready for outdoor fun! Other notable features include a front entry double Garage, covered front porch, and low maintenance vinyl siding. The neighborhood amenities include a pool, playground, and common area & are within easy walking distance to the home!
- MLS® #1390059
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCy Bagheri
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address20 Brockmore Drive
- SubdivisionWoods @ Bonnie Brae
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.