107 Highbourne Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1390121
Home in Watson Orchard Greenville SC
Fantastic home on approximately 2 acres on the Eastside of Greenville. Perfect location for anyone wanting that sprawling space but all of the conveniences. This home is part of the unique and well established neighborhood of Watson Orchard. Absolutely gorgeous contemporary style home. Step into this home and immediately notice the beautiful bricked foyer with formal dining room to the right and formal living room to the left. Off the living room is a large den with brick fireplace with built-in cabinetry. The Florida room which looks over the backyard is just off the den. The kitchen has a spacious breakfast area, all Thermadore appliances, custom cabinetry, and walk-in pantry. Master is on main level with a travertine shower, marble counter and walls, and vessel sink. Three bedrooms are on lower level. Two of the bedrooms have a jack and Jill bath and one other bedroom has its own bath. Come experience this one of a kind home today.
- MLS® #1390121
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentSamuel Hankins
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address107 Highbourne Drive
- SubdivisionWatson Orchard
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.