111 Golf View Lane, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390214
Home in Fairway View Greenville SC
Wow, MOUNTAIN VIEWS and a large back yard with multiple DECKS in a shady tree setting make this home special and ready to call home. You can look out off the front porch over a MANICURED front yard at Paris Mountain and the Blue Ridge for year-round views. In the back you have a SCREEN PORCH, a large uncovered TREX deck, and yet another deck up a few short steps that take you a SHADY RETREAT under towering mature trees and amazing azaleas. Lots of trees to the back provide plenty of PRIVACY and a fantastic idyllic setting. An IRRIGATION system keeps the lawn looking great. Inside you will find an inviting floor plan with some HARDWOOD flooring, a large great room, office, and an UPDATED KITCHEN. Chefs will love the large kitchen with plenty of Corian countertops for work space, smooth top range, plus an eat-in area at the bay window. A half bath and laundry room are tucked back off the kitchen, for easy access but out of sight. Enjoy the warmth of the spacious great room that features a GAS LOGS fireplace and access to the screen porch – plenty of entertaining space here. An OFFICE off the foyer is useful and has plenty of space. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms plus a huge master bedroom with windows that pull in the mountain views. The master bath is also large, sports a JETTED tub, new flooring, CORIAN counters, and a large walk-in closet. The hall bath upstairs also has Corian counters and sparkling white ceramic tile. The real gem is the monster BONUS ROOM that has plenty of room for a media room, pool table, or whatever you need for your family. ROOF new in 2016. HVAC – upstairs new in 2013, downstairs new in 2015. Custom blinds in the dining room look sharp and will convey. Fairway View is a quaint neighborhood with great neighbors and ACCESS to the Pebble Creek Golf Course via a paved sidewalk – this is great walking space for homeowners that many take advantage of. You can join the club and have access to 36 recently remodeled holes, plus tennis and swimming privileges. This is a fantastic location with quick access to Hwy 29 and Greer or downtown Greenville. Travelers Rest is a short trip too; or take off to the mountains of NC in flash. Great home in the Pebble Creek area. Access to the golf course is at the end of golf in the cul-de-sac.
- MLS® #1390214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLee Cunningham
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address111 Golf View Lane
- SubdivisionFairway View
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.