109 Scarlett Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1390235
Home in Sherwood Forest Greenville SC
Downtown Greenville- Brick Cape Cod style home located 2.5 miles from downtown. Family room with hardwood floors is located on the main level, the eat-in kitchen has granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom and a full bath are located on the main level. The laundry room is located on the main level. Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms and a full bath. Deck overlooks fenced yard!
- MLS® #1390235
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMitzi Kirsch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address109 Scarlett Street
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.