103 Willow Lake Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1390237
Home in Arrowhead Easley SC
7. 5 Acre Magnificent Equestrian Estate! Professionally installed 40 meter Dressage Arena with lighting & Cooper River Sand for performance Jumping! Horse stables with separate guest apartment. This property is a Champion Equestrian’s Dream! Over 5000+ square feet of luxury living space with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths with additional living/office space in the Basement level. This home is owned by and loved by a local artist who has put her personal touches on this home to make it the masterpiece that it is. Custom built with all of the upgrades! Hardie board siding and stacked stone exterior set this home above the rest. Custom faux wall finishes throughout the home along with plantation shutters and custom draperies in most all of the rooms. The Formal Living Room features a custom built fireplace, detailed coffered ceiling with back lighting, a granite wet bar and a wine refrigerator. The Sunroom has heated ceramic tile and energy efficient solar blinds. The Luxurious Kitchen with custom cabinetry has a beautiful center island that adjoins to the breakfast area with solar blinds. It also features integrated appliances and granite countertops, and best of all a dumbwaiter in the hallway which flows between garage and first floor to make carrying the groceries much more convenient! The Formal Dining Room is perfect for entertaining guests with a custom backlit tray ceiling. The den features built-in bookshelves and double tray backlit ceiling with faux antique copper tin that accents the ceiling. Upstairs the spacious Master Bedroom Suite offers a fireplace for cozy nights, two walk-in closets, washer/dryer/iron center with cabinets and hardwood flooring. The Exquisite Master Bath features a relaxing jacuzzi tub, multi-jet tiled shower and a double sink vanity with marble countertops. The Master Suite has gorgeous views of the estate grounds. The first Guest Room overlooks the lower pasture & is a favorite for the Young Rider of the home along with plantation shutters and a large walk-in closet. The second Guest Room over looks the upper pasture & arena and has custom built-in wall cabinets and plantations shutters with access to the Guest hall bath featuring a slipper claw-foot tub, perfect for soaking. A custom spiral staircase leads you to the third floor Guest Quarters which offers a full bath, more views of the Arena, walk in closet & additional storage. The lower level is currently an Office Space that could be separate Living Quarters/Mother- in- Law Suite/ Media Room with a full bath & separate entrance. Outdoor Living at its best! Trex deck w/ tempered glass slats for full view of the 20x40 Gunite Salt Water Pool and Riding Arena, Outdoor kitchen with a natural stone counter, bar area, oversized grill and under counter fridge all just steps off the kitchen. The split level off the outdoor kitchen has a built-in hot tub that seats 8 and has a tempered glass wall that allows you to enjoy the view. Large parking area with a lighted basketball court, complete home security system and intercom system . The barn has a center paved aisle that features (3) 12x12 stalls, tack room, hot water wash rack, tractor garage, hay room and a half bathroom with a washing machine (for riding gear). The Guest Apartment Studio is above the center aisle & features a small kitchenette with seating for 4 and full bathroom along with views of the entire property! For the Professional Horse Rider or for a Future Young Rider, this property provides a lifestyle that took years to cultivate. Just a short drive to the Tryon International Equestrian Center and Centrally located between Clemson, Anderson & Greenville, this property is perfect to raise a family so close to the Wren schools. The possibilities are endless for this private Equestrian Estate!
- MLS® #1390237
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000-5,199
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address103 Willow Lake Court
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.